Tailored to meet the unique needs of manufacturing companies, DEMEP offers strategic growth solutions across a wide variety of industries.
- Utilizing the MEP National Network Supply Chain Optimization techniques to realize the best Total Cost of doing business.
- Develop a systematic Lean Enterprise approach to enhance work processes, eliminate waste and support growth.
- Implement a Quality Management System to control work processes, ensure consistent product quality and minimize waste.
- Create a Statistical Approach to your process utilizing Six Sigma for less waste and rework, lower costs and greater predictability, then implement Design of Experiments to take your process optimization to a whole new level.
- Craft and implement effective marketing plans and programs to increase sales and identify new markets that drive Top Line Growth.
- Implementing an Energy Savings Analysis and Audit to reduce energy requirements and associated costs can craft energy savings plans that dramatically reduce cost and positively change the company’s impact on the environment.
- Principles of Lean Manufacturing with Live Simulation
- Value Stream Mapping
- 5S Workpalce Organization and Standardization (Creating a Visual Workplace)
- Set-up Reduction / Quick Changeover
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Performance Measurement for Lean Enterprise
- Leadership for Value Stream Management
- Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
- Tools and Techniques for Problem Solving
- Team Building
- Standardized Work
- Cellular / Flow Manufacturing
- Lean Office & Administration: Value Stream Mapping for Non-Production Processes (Office Value Stream Mapping)
- Practical Statistics Tools
- Design of Experiments
- Essential Leadership Skills for a World Class Enterprise
- ISO 9001: 2008 Overview of the Standard
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditing – A Process Approach
- Six Sigma Greenbelt and Blackbelt
- Strategic Planning
- First Line Supervisory Training
- Health & Safety
- Lean Product Development: Reducing Time in New Product Development
- Lean Product Design: Reducing Cost in New Product Development
- 3P: Production, Process Preparation
- Supply Chain Executive Engagement
- Supply Chain Partner Engagement
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Supply Chain Total Cost of Ownership
- A3 Reporting
- ISO 14000 Environmental Standard
- ISO 14644 Cleanrooms & Associated Controlled Environments Standard
- ISO / TS 16949:2002 The new global Automotive QMS Standard
- Additional ISO Courses Available Upon Request
- Innovation Engineering Jump Start, for Small & Mid Sized Companies
- Exporting Training
- Next Generation Growth Strategies (NGS)
Service and Government