In order to help Delaware firms achieve optimum quality, efficiency and success, DEMEP partners with leading economic development organizations and educational institutions, as well as trade associations in government and industry throughout the United States.
The following strategic partners provide substantial resources which enables DEMEP to operate in a way that provides true bottom-line value to our clients.
We thank our many partners for their assistance in achieving our mission and we encourage you to learn more by visiting their websites. Simply click the links below.
- Association for Operations Management (APICS)
- American Society for Quality
- Delaware Department of Agriculture
- Delaware Department of Labor
- Delaware Department of Natural Resources
- Delaware Small Business Development Center
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce
- Delaware State University
- Global Delaware
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- SCORE Delaware
- Technology Commercialization Center, Inc.
- University of Delaware
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Export Assistance Center – Philadelphia
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- World Trade Center – Delaware